< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

01-21-2008 03:20 PM

Posted by:
David L. Edwards Jr.

Find more posts by David L. Edwards Jr.

Hi,

I work with two monitors and I prefer to keep iGetter open on the secondary monitor. iGetter does not seem to remember the size nor position of the window. I hoped that would change after registering the program but it didn't.

Could you please add this feature in the future?

Thanks.

01-22-2008 04:58 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello David,
We tested iGetter on several machines with dual monitors with a left primary monitor and on all iGetter performed well. But it seems that there is problem when the right monitor is primary. We will try to fix this in the next versions.

Thanks,
iGetter Support

01-24-2008 10:50 AM

Posted by:
David L. Edwards Jr.

Find more posts by David L. Edwards Jr.

You hit it exactly...

My secondary monitor is indeed on the left had side of my primary. I find it useful as a reference material/mail/chat/network monitoring display. I don't know if this info will be useful but my secondary screen is my boot screen and the first screen to be initialized. The primary screen is then initialized and is the screen the receives the menubar. At that point, the iGetter screen appears in the upper left corner of the main screen.

My environment is 10.5.2, 7 GB, 2.7 GHz DP G5, with an ATI Radeon X800XT. The problem also occurred with 10.4.11, with the same display card and layout. Please feel free to contact me if you need a complete system profile.

I would be happy to beta test and interim versions after the fix.

I really love the program and it is an absolute necessity now that ADC monthly DVDs are being distributed via the internet.

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply