Help
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

03-23-2008 03:33 AM

Posted by:
Gregg

Find more posts by Gregg

Hi I use www.mediamax.com and when I download multiple files I end with a .URLS file, what's my next step?

The URLS file used to be recognized by Get Right when I had a Dell; now I am on a MAC and iGetter is not loading or locating the MP3's and downloading. Please help.

iGetter is on my list of installed plug-ins on my Safari browser, but now I am stuck. It would be nice if there was a basic user guide, or if the bulletin board had a sticky post with FAQs for a newbie like me.

I clicked the "+" (New) and put in the web address, username + password but to no avail.

Thanks for your help in advance,
Gregg

03-24-2008 01:54 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

When you download the .URLS file you have to import it thought the iGetter "Import" File menu command. You may enter your user info in the iGetter preferences, Site Manager panel (limit the number of connections to 1). We don't have a mediamax.com account, but the most free filesharing services use expirable session URLs and you have to get a fresh download link from their site in order to resume a broken download.

Regards,
iGetter Support

04-24-2008 02:05 PM

Posted by:
Hursat Erbilgin

Find more posts by Hursat Erbilgin

Activation

I have downloaded iGetter and purchased and received my serial name and number. When I click to activate, it says to purchase.

How will I activate the software?

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply