iGetter no longer works with RapidShare
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

06-05-2008 03:27 AM

Posted by:
andrie

Find more posts by andrie

The past months, I have had no problem downloading from RapidShare using iGetter. But just this week, I noticed some changes with the RapidShare website. With such changes, I can no longer use my iGetter.

The Download button in the site can no longer be right-clicked. And with it, I can't seem to click the "Download with iGetter..." menu.

Does anyone have any work-around on this?

Thanks!

06-11-2008 12:06 PM

Posted by:
TRINH

Find more posts by TRINH

rapidshare can the site IGetter cant download like before.

i got the thing same like u .so this is the big problem with IGetter.they dont allow us use the download with IGetter anymore.Now i just can see Download all with IGetter.

06-17-2008 01:59 PM

Posted by:
TRINH CAO LONG

Find more posts by TRINH CAO LONG

Why IGetter can not get started download automatically when i click the icon "DOWNLOAD".I try to figure it out so many day but it isn't seem to be worked any help for this.I have checked up and done so many way what you have told us to do.any help for this.Now iam using the Safari version 3.1.1 and Firefox the newest version.I already login my account on rapidshare.Anyway thank you for your helping.My work is getting stuck now and i can not do anything like before.

06-18-2008 02:26 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

TRINH,
Unfortunately, we don't have a premium rapidshare account, so may be some advanced rapidshare user may help here.

What you can try:
1. Login to your rapidshare.com premium account and open the 'Options' panel. Now turn on the direct downloads option.

2. In iGetter, open the iGetter preferences, Site Manger panel and add the following entries:

http://.rapidshare.com/
http://.rapidshare.com/files/

Regards,
iGetter Support

06-23-2008 04:52 AM

Posted by:
Modood Ali

Find more posts by Modood Ali

iGetter and Rapidshare

Thanks iGetter support. Your advice worked well. I can now use iGetter with rapidshare once again. Thanks

09-04-2008 05:19 AM

Posted by:
jattputt

Find more posts by jattputt

thank you for the help, i was having problems with rapidshare too but i have changed the site address and it works fine now, thank you

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply