My licence desapear !
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

06-06-2008 04:17 AM

Posted by:
cldjr

Find more posts by cldjr

I already wrote 2 or 3 time to sales(at)presenta.net (iGetter)about this subject. They always have friendly respond asking me to update and sending me a new licence without giving any real explaination.

But... again and again, regularly,iGetter2 License.lic desapear from iGetter folder > Application Support. I don't understand why this's happen.

06-06-2008 05:19 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

1. If you use iGetter v2.7 you should update it to v2.7.5, we fixed a bug that prevented proper activation on license moving. (If you still use v2.7 remove the old license file and then activate again).

2. If you use an external bootable HD iGetter may work as registered only in one of the states of that HD: plugged or unplugged.

3. If you use iGetter on two machines you should consider upgrading your single license to a "Home & Work two license pack" available on our WebStore http://www.igetter.net/winstore/.

Thanks,
iGetter Support

07-16-2008 01:32 AM

Posted by:
claude rouet

Find more posts by claude rouet

iGetter2 License.lic still desapear

Thank for your response, but it didn't solve my problem.

As you told me, I upgrade to iGetter 2.7.5
Now I not even able to activate iGetter. It says that I should
go to purchase panel.
As I said before , I already bought it, registered and activated and igetter has worked fine till few month ago. Now, each time igetter launch, it says am an unregistered user...

07-17-2008 05:09 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Dear Claude Rou√ęt,
This forum is not intended for support requests, but since you prefer it bellow are some of the possible reasons for the problem:

1. You're trying to use iGetter as registered on two different machines. In this case you should consider purchasing an upgrade to our "Home & Work" two license pack.
2. You've used a backup copy of an old already used license file. You should make a new backup copy of your license file after each successful activation.

Your last activated iGetter serial number is 1EDDDAD17DA358F2. If you can't activate this copy of iGetter remove any old licenses from your HD and use the iGetter function "Activate" again.

Regards,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply