"About iGetter" splash screen
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

06-14-2008 07:58 AM

Posted by:
Pasquale

Find more posts by Pasquale

I love iGetter, thanks so much for producing Mac software that suits my needs so well. I tried Speed Download and iGetter kicks its arse.

One thing is annoying me though - despite having paid for a license, I still get the splash screen for a split second when I start up iGetter. I can't find a way to stop this in the preferences.

To me, paying for software should mean that I don't get nagged like that, however briefly. If I want that information I can get it via the "About iGetter" command in the File Menu.

I there is some way of stooping the "About iGetter" slash screen, please forgive this rant and let me know how it's done. Otherwise, can you please fix this in the next version?

Again, thanks for developing a great application for the Mac OS.

06-16-2008 06:48 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello Pasquale,
When iGetter is registered its splash screen appears for the time of downloads and history lists loading (you will see what iGetter currently loads near to the bottom of the window). During this time you can't not use iGetter and this is why we show a splash screen. Depending on your machine and the number of your downloads this window should appear for less than 1-2 sec.

Regards,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply