< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

06-18-2008 06:51 AM

Posted by:
gunark

Find more posts by gunark

Hi,

With Firefox 2 I use flashgot to send the RS links to iGetter and it downloads them, no problems. However with Firefox 3 this does not work, each file becomes 12kb and is the download scree for RS as if I was a free user. Weirdly though it still shows as a .rar - so:

1234.rar 96mb will download as 1234.rar 12kb and if you change it to 1234.html it then brings up the 'Free or Premium account' download page.

If I go back to Firefox 2 it's fine. So is Firefox changing the cookie so iGetter can't recognise it or something?

Any ideas?

06-18-2008 02:38 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Unfortunately, we don't have a premium rapidshare account to test it out, but did you try iGetter v2.7.5 and its own "Download with iGetter" and "Download Selection with iGetter" contextual menu commands in Firefox.

Thanks,
iGetter Support

06-20-2008 10:46 PM

Posted by:
UoMoTaLpA

Find more posts by UoMoTaLpA

The problem is not related to iGetter.
I suppose you upgraded your firefox from 2 to 3, and that you have torbutton installed. If that's the case, disable or uninstall torbutton, because it doesnt allow firefox to "remember" cookies correctly.

06-22-2008 04:42 PM

Posted by:
rsuser

Find more posts by rsuser

the same problem here after firefox 3 installation. Rs files quickly download at only 8kb in the most of download managers.

06-22-2008 05:20 PM

Posted by:

Find more posts by

No torbutton sadly. I'll update my iG and see what happens. I think it's a cookie issue...

Thanks

06-26-2008 02:12 AM

Posted by:
rui

Find more posts by rui

I have the exact same problem, don't know if its from firefox or from igetter cause i installed the both new versions on the same day.

The problem that i get, its that when i add only one download link it works, but when i try to add more then 2 then on igetter i get that window to confirm the links and i get all broken links after that...

06-26-2008 02:23 AM

Posted by:
rui

Find more posts by rui

oh well problem fixed for me. I had to do this:

2. In iGetter, open the iGetter preferences, Site Manger panel and add the following entries:

http://.rapidshare.com/
http://.rapidshare.com/files/

07-15-2008 11:37 PM

Posted by:
alphaville

Find more posts by alphaville

I have tried the suggestions on this page but no luck. If you are a free user of rapidshare is it possible to download with igetter? The strange thing is I was able to at least once with igetter. Please explain this if possible.

07-21-2008 08:57 PM

Posted by:
Greekboy

Find more posts by Greekboy

Same problem here. When choosing iGetter with FlashGot in FF3 the URL is passed correctly to iGetter, but the download won't start. The Status says "Waiting" and nothing happens.

Any help here?

07-22-2008 05:36 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Greekboy, what happen when you use the FF3 "Download with iGetter" contextual menu command? What version of FlashGot you use?

Thanks,
iGetter Support

07-22-2008 05:52 AM

Posted by:
Greekboy

Same thing happens. It still says "Waiting" and in the "Segment-Screen" it says Network Error 22. When I put in an URL manualy everything wlorks fine. My FlashGot Version is 1.0.4.5

07-22-2008 06:14 AM

Posted by:
Greekboy

OK, it works now. I uninstalled and reinstalled iGetter and FlashGot and now everything is ok. Thanks for your support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply