New user question
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

08-18-2008 07:13 AM

Posted by:
Danny

Find more posts by Danny

Hi, Im a new user for Mac as well as iGetter software. I'm happy with iGetter speed but it is much more complicated than Speed Download or I might missed something.

I don't know how to add multiple files to be download simultaneously. When I added files to download, I could not add several ones, just only one. So what's wrong?

Some .rar files from rapidshare, when I downloaded by safari or speed download, they showed the actual size, such as 94 MG or so on, but when I added them to iGetter, it just appeared as 4.5 kb or something like that.

I'm getting confused, can you help me to sort it out. As I want to use paid version if it's ok

08-21-2008 05:43 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Danny,
You can add multiple downloads at once if you use the Edit -> Paste (Cmd+V) command or the File -> Import URLs list.

iGetter has two file size columns: Total size (file size that iGetter has already allocated on your HD) and Current size (that is the actual downloaded amount of data that should reach the total size). If you look on the "Chart" panel you will see white drops representing the Total size and blue drops representing the current size.

If you mean that some file in the iGetter "History" list has 4.5 kb size, you need to find that file on your HD (use "Reveal in Finder" command) add a ".html" extension and open it in Safari. It will show what error rapidshare has returned.

Regards,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply