Help with Rapidshare
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

02-15-2009 04:35 PM

Posted by:
Emma

Find more posts by Emma

I have a premium account with Rapidshare and been using igetter for a while. A few months ago it stopped downloading files. Now instead of just copying and pasting the urls into the igetter window and pressing start, I have to click on the info button go to advanced settings and tick "apply these setting to Site Manager" for each url I want to download. I have already gone to Site Manager and entered in Http://rapidshare.com/ and Http://rapidshare.com/files/ both with the account information. I don't know what else to do. Help please.

02-16-2009 01:33 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Emma,
In order to download from Rapidshare you need to:

1. Login to your rapidshare.com premium account and open the 'Options' panel. Now turn on the direct downloads option.

2. In iGetter, open the iGetter preferences, Site Manger panel and add the following entries with your user info (notice the point before rapidshare.com):

http://.rapidshare.com/
http://.rapidshare.com/files/

3. Use only "Download with iGetter" browser contextual menu command or click on the download link and wait for iGetter to intercept your download automatically. Only these two functions send a cookie that rapidshare requires. All other methods for adding a RS link(s) to iGetter may not work due to these session cookies. If your links are not clickable you can use linkrr.com or rapidclick.co.uk to make them real links as one of the iGetter users suggested.

Regards,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply