Forums Home | FAQ | Search  
Forums > iGetter for Mac OS X
What happened to drag and drop/paste multiple items?
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

04-29-2009 07:33 PM

Posted by:
Turtle heart

Find more posts by Turtle heart

Until a few days ago i could just select a batch of download links and drag them into the open igetter window and it would ask me if i want to add all these items, click OK and there they are all lined up.

That has stopped working. I cannot drag or paste a group of links anymore. Only simgle entries, one by one.

What has happened? i have reviewed all the settings but see nothing relevant to this.

This is on my desktop. I have a 2 system liscence. Multiple drag and drops still work on my laptop.

igetter-latest version 2.7
mac os x 10.5.5

Thanks for the help.

04-30-2009 08:00 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

This is a really strange behavior. What version is your Safari browser? Can you drag and drop the links on your Desktop for example?

In the meantime, you can just use the "Download selected with iGetter" contextual menu command instead of drag and drop method.

Regards,
iGetter Support

04-30-2009 06:16 PM

Posted by:
Turtle Heart

Find more posts by Turtle Heart

Thanks, missed this feature. Will try it.

Safari version - 5528.16, version 4, public beta. Could this be the problem?

Thanks for the get back. TH

04-30-2009 06:20 PM

Posted by:
Turtle Heart

OOOPS...as to other question, yes a group of selected links drags to the desktop or into texedit just fine.

thnx...th

05-08-2009 05:52 AM

Posted by:

Find more posts by

dowload all with igetter never appears now. the only choice that appears is "download all with igette" which often contains many dozens of links...
anyway, wish this would get fixed. is very tedious adding long download lists one by one. thanks.

05-08-2009 12:40 PM

Posted by:
Turtle Heart

igetter does not accept group of links...big problem

Actually...has nothing to do with the browser. If i have a list of links in text format in a document I cannot drag them to iGetter either.....

is there any support for this? what is up? some support would be helpful.

05-08-2009 12:46 PM

Posted by:
Turtle Heart

upgraded now is ok

ok, i just dl an upgrade and is back to normal. best regards.

06-28-2009 09:47 PM

Posted by:
jason

Find more posts by jason

no drag.copy/paste batch in firefox

I'm having a similar problem - used to be I could copy from a browser window or text dock and a group of URLs would download. I still get the pick list window, but it wont actually complete the DL, just a pointer doc of 14 or so K will download. Same if I use copy past of a single URL, from either a browser or text doc. If I have a text list I have to copy them into a browser address line and then the DL starts for real, and of course the contextual menu still works. I have the latest version of Firefox.

06-30-2009 08:46 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Jason,
First you need to open some of the downloaded 14K files in Firefox and see what error you have received. Most filesharing services need a paid account to use a download manager and even if you enable their option for direct download they may require an additional session cookie to authenticate you. If this is the case, with iGetter v2.7.5 you can add such files only one by one. See this thread for more info: http://www.igetter.net/forums/showthread.php3?threadid=1122

Regards,
iGetter Support

07-09-2009 01:44 AM

Posted by:
grosculo

Find more posts by grosculo

i getter multiple downloads

can i use i getter on rapid share to down a multiple .rar file download? i wanna get ilife off rapidshare....

and does it matter if i use firefox or safari?

any tips?

the url is http://addictdownload.com/ilife-09/#more-3646

thanks

07-10-2009 01:25 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

grosculo,
Read this thread: http://www.igetter.net/forums/showthread.php3?threadid=1122

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply