Forums Home | FAQ | Search  
Forums > iGetter for Mac OS X
Remember last selected folder in multiple downloads panel?
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

05-09-2009 09:21 AM

Posted by:
Panagiotis

Find more posts by Panagiotis

Dear developers,

First of all i would like to congratulate you for iGetter.
Its the best of its kind for mac os.

I would like to make a humble feature addition in a new version of iGetter.

1. Remember the last selected folder in multiple downloads panel.
2. It would be very helpfull to create a drop down list with predefined folders. For example: i would like to download my movie files to a specified folder and my mp3 files to another specified folder and any applications in their own folder.
If you had in the download popup a predefined but customizable list of folders and select the specified folder with just a single click the whole experience would be very productive.
That way we could arrange our downloads more effectively in our downloads folder.

Best regards, and keep up the good work.

05-11-2009 05:54 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello Panagiotis,
Thank you for your suggestions.

Would you please specify what you mean by "Remember the last selected folder in multiple downloads panel." Is this the "Item Settings" dialog of multiple selected items, or the Folders filter group, or the "Process Web Page" dialog?

As of point 2, you may create a new rule using the "Download rules" Tools menu function with or without any conditions specifying a download folder. That folder will appear in the Folders filter group as well as all "Choose" download folder popup lists.

Thanks,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply