reactivating every time I use iGetter
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

10-26-2009 09:45 AM

Posted by:
Michael

Find more posts by Michael

I'm beginning to get seriously annoyed at having to reactivate iGetter every time I use it. I am only using it on one Mac, same machine every time, and every time I use it, I have to reactivate it. I'm running 10.6.1 in 64 bit mode, iGetter 2.7.5, and have set Safari to open in 32 bit mode. iGetter does the very same thing regardless of whether I run Safari or Firefox, and even does it if I launch iGetter manually rather than automatically from within the browser.

Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted.

10-27-2009 05:20 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Michael,
We've sent an email to you regarding your problem.

Thanks,
iGetter Support

11-25-2009 01:13 AM

Posted by:
Dave Hearn

Find more posts by Dave Hearn

Constant loss of authorization

I, too have been bedeviled by this. When I bought the second license for my MacBook Pro, it worked fine. Right now that one is working, as long as it's not on my network - but, I bought the second license so I could do that. Now, my original license isn't working, and the iGetter folder in Application Support isn't even there! I created a new iGetter folder in Application support, and put my saved license file in it, but that didn't work.

The frustrating thing is that, despite having purchased two licenses, I seem to never get both computers authorized so they STAY authorized.

This may be pilot error, so I'm open to suggestions.

TIA, Dave

11-25-2009 10:24 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Dave,
Thank you for your post even though this forum is not intended for registered customers. As in all such cases we need to investigate the problem first. So, please check your email for further instructions.

Please, note that iGetter uses the "/Users/<user>/Library/Application Support" folder. If you start iGetter for the first time, it will create its data folder and there is no need to create it manually. The iGetter license should be placed there.

Thanks,
iGetter Support

03-09-2010 03:32 AM

Posted by:
Ali Al Naseem

Find more posts by Ali Al Naseem

i am having the same problem

im having the same problem every time i start the application it tells me that im not registered so i reactivate and after i quit the and reopen it again it gives me the same message that i'm not registered ! i tried reinstalling the app again but still the same problem and when i went the the main folder "/Library/Application Support" i didn't find the iGetter folder !!

please help and thank you in advance

03-09-2010 10:30 AM

Posted by:
Randy

Find more posts by Randy

Same problem

I keep having this problem also. Activation stays as I load the license into the folder under application support. Then it disappears and tells me it is unregistered.
Somewhat irritating problem to an otherwise great product.

03-09-2010 02:14 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

All registered customers, please contact us directly at http://www.igetter.net/feedback.html (Category: Sales).

Thanks,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply