License and Boot Camp
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

02-07-2010 09:12 PM

Posted by:
Edgar

Find more posts by Edgar

I purchased the Mac version of iGetter (and it's a fantastic program). I have installed the trial Windows version on my Mac under Windows 7 in a Boot Camp partition. Since both versions are on the same machine, will the same license work for both, or do I need to purchase a separate license for Windows?

I have not done so already because I also have a PC. I would like to install iGetter on both the PC and in Boot Camp, but I do not want to use the two-user license upgrade on one and then change my mind later. Can you purchase two license upgrades, or would you have to purchase a second full copy of iGetter to have three installations?

Thank you for your assistance.

Edgar

02-09-2010 09:53 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello Edgar,
If you plan to use iGetter both on Windows (through BootCamp) and Mac OS X we can activate your Windows copy free of charge. Just send to http://www.igetter.net/feedback.html your iGetter Win serial number. As of license for your second machine you can purchase the Home & Work license upgrade which costs $10 US from our WebStore.

Thanks,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply