< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

07-12-2010 07:27 PM

Posted by:
nima t

Find more posts by nima t

hi ...
i want to add a queue n start to put files into it so that when a link is downloaded the next link starts ...
n i want to have different queues with different links ... how do i do that in igetter ?!
thanks already ...

07-13-2010 01:26 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello,
You can add one or more links to the iGetter queue using one of the following methods:
1. Paste copied URL(s) through menu Edit -> Paste (Ctrl+V).
2. Import a URL list through menu File -> Import...
3. Drag & drop selected URLs from your browser to iGetter.
4. Use browser's contextual menu commands "Download (all) with iGetter".
5. Use FlashGot add-on commands in Firefox.

You can control how many downloads will run simultaneously by the "Max simultaneous downloads" value at iGetter options, General panel. You can also control the number of connections for indidiual sites by the iGetter options, Site Manager.

To run all downloads in your queue use the "Start all" command or select some downloads and use the "Start" command. You can select and move up or down any download in the queue to choose a better position or you can "Suspend" some download to exclude it temporarily from the queue.

You can filter your downloads using the "Folders" and "Extensions" filters under the "Downloads" group.

If you download parts of rar files it's better if you uncheck the "Post process files" option at iGetter options, General panel.

Regards,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply