Netload issue
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

12-31-2010 11:46 AM

Posted by:
elandriel

Find more posts by elandriel

Hello, I'm using iGetter for mac (free unregistered version).
Up to a couple of days ago I was downloading without problems from my premium account on Netload, but lately iGetter keeps downloading a .htm file instead of the target file from the page.
Links aren't broken since the mac native downloader get them properly.
I kindly ask for your help.
May it be due to the lack of license, I'm willing to buy a registered copy of your download manager as long as it works as I need!
Thank you in advance and Happy New Year!

01-04-2011 04:27 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

We don't have a premium netload account, but here is what you may try:

1. First enter the following site with your user info in iGetter preferences, Site Manager panel (notice the point before netload.in):

http://.netload.in/

2. Login into netload.in and enable the "Direct Download" in your Account menu. Make sure that you use your default browser (the one set in Safari preferences -> Default web browser).
2. When you add a netload link use the "Download with iGetter" contextual menu command or click on the link and wait for iGetter to intercept the download. These two functions support session cookies.
3. Install the FlashGot add-on in Firefox and then just click on a netload link. When the Firefox save dialog appears choose iGetter to download the file with iGetter.

Regards,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply