Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

04-22-2011 10:02 AM

Posted by:
Ido Pollak

Find more posts by Ido Pollak

Hi,
I am running os x 10.6, and having the following problems:
1. with megashares, the files will just not download, it will download and small htm file. i am logged in on all 3 browsers (chrome, ff and safari).
2. with filesonic, the file is stuck at the last segment and keep on giving a waiting status.

any advice?

04-22-2011 10:33 AM

Posted by:
Shawn

Find more posts by Shawn

I'm having the same issues with filesonic and it's very frustrating. Is there a known fix for this because I NEVER had this issue with older versions?

Shawn

04-22-2011 02:32 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

You can look at this thread about Filesonic: http://presenta.net/forums/showthread.php3?threadid=1323

In short, the workaround for iGetter v2.8.5 and waiting filesonic downloads is to copy the original link from the same download site. Then pause that waiting download in iGetter, open its "Items Settings" dialog (by double clicking on it) and paste the original URL (replacing the existing one). Then you will be able to resume the download just fine.

@Ido, when you open that htm file in your browser, what appears there? A web page where download starts automatically, error for a missing file or some other error.

Thanks,
iGetter Support

06-09-2011 03:30 AM

Posted by:
Ivymike

Find more posts by Ivymike

FileSonic users upodate to 2.8.7

Go to advanced preferences, make sure "Save redirected URLs" is unchecked.

Works perfectly, I have a premium account, fully tested.

THANKS PRESENTA!!

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply