iGetter 2.8.7 - Rapidshare login not working
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

06-06-2011 04:48 PM

Posted by:
JakeRosten

Find more posts by JakeRosten

iGetter is not behaving with Rapidshare logins. I reverted to version 2.8.5 and Rapidshare logins are working. iGetter 2.8.7 download empty 0k files from Rapidshare.

Intel Core 2 Duo - Mac OS X 10.6.5

Please fix. Thank you for a great product!

06-07-2011 02:53 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

JakeRosten,
In order to determine what may have caused the problem in your case, we need to know:
1. What browser you use? Is it your default browser (Safari preferences -> Default web browser)?
2. Does your browser run in 32 or 64 bit mode ("Get Info" contextual menu command on the browser app)?
3. How do you add link(s) to iGetter?
4. If you use Firefox, do you use FlashGot add-on (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/220/)?
5. When you turn on "Open save dialog on new download" (iGetter preferences, General panel), what cookie option and user agent appear when you add a link in v2.8.5 and v2.8.7?

Thanks,
iGetter Support

06-07-2011 10:05 PM

Posted by:
JakeRosten

No browser was used. I pasted the Rapidshare links from a plain text file (Unicode UTF-8).

With iGetter 2.8.7 my Rapidshare Pro login information is not being used. All the downloads result in a 0k file.

I switch back to iGetter 2.8.5 and paste in the identical Rapidshare links from a text file and they download normally.

Something is wrong with the handshake to my Rapidshare account with iGetter 2.8.7.

06-08-2011 11:06 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

The only option that is added in v2.8.7 is "Save redirected URLs" in iGetter preferences, Advanced panel. You could try to check it and see if it will make any difference.

Regards,
iGetter Support

06-08-2011 01:43 PM

Posted by:
Suedath

Find more posts by Suedath

iGetter 2.8.7 - Rapidshare login not working

Hi. Thank you for your great product. I'm having the same problem as JakeRosten and I am using a browser. Switching back to 2.8.5 fixed this problem.

Mac OS 10.6.7 / Mac book pro / 2.6 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo

I'm on firefox 4.0.1 (default browser)

I am in 64 bit mode (I think. I seem to have the option to restart in 32 bit mode, this may be the issue)

I right click on link names and use FlashGot 1.3.0.1 to FlashGot selection.

I'm not sure what cookie option and user agent appear when I add a link in v2.8.7, cause I'm back to 2.8.5. now.

Hope this helps. Please fix.

Thanks,

suedath

06-08-2011 03:41 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Suedath,
Does turning on the "Save redirected URLs" in iGetter preferences, Advanced panel, make any difference?

Thanks,
iGetter Support

06-08-2011 08:23 PM

Posted by:
JakeRosten

Thank you iGetter support. That fixed the Rapidshare account being ignored. Files are correctly downloading with the Advanced Save Redirected URLs

06-11-2011 12:09 AM

Posted by:
Stan-O

Find more posts by Stan-O

Could you not make this setting site-specific (and configurable in the site manager)?

10-28-2011 10:17 PM

Posted by:
suedath

Find more posts by suedath

yes. that worked on version 2.8.8. Thanks

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply