Lion upgrade
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

07-28-2011 10:33 PM

Posted by:
tarow

Find more posts by tarow

i use IGetter for all of my downloads, mostly through filesereve, and it has worked amazingly for more than a year.

since i upgraded to OSX-Lion 2 weeks ago my IGetter keeps disconnecting and reconnecting all the time, and it seems to get stuck at around 75.1mb of any download.

is there a bug connected to lion or something?
i tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it didn't work.... also it does not integrate with the safari as it used to do before !!!

please help me !!

07-29-2011 10:33 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

tarow,
First you have to look in the iGetter Segments tab panel for an error that may cause a broken state of your downloads. It may be an authentication error, network error, full HD error, etc.

If you download from filesharing services (rapidshare, fileserve, filesonic, etc.), you need to:
1. Enter those sites with your user info at iGetter preferences, Site Manger panel (i.e. "http://.fileserve.com/").
2. Turn on "Save redirected URLs" option at iGetter preferences, Advanced panel.
3. Set "Minimal segment size" value at iGetter preferences, Acceleration panel, to 49999 KB.

Thanks,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply