Contextual Menu not displayed in Chrome
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

10-23-2011 07:09 PM

Posted by:
MidwestGeek

Find more posts by MidwestGeek

I installed version 2.8.8 for Mac, but the contextual menu (right click) is not displayed in Chrome version 16.0.912.4 dev. (I tried with the standard release as well, but it also did not show up.) It is displayed and works in Firefox 7.0.1 and in Safari 5.1. I logged out and restarted the machine, but there was no change. In iGetter, I tried unselecting, quitting, and reselecting the contextual menu option, but no change. I tried reinstalling both iGetter and Chrome, but also no change.

I am running version 10.6.8 of OS X on an Intel MacBook Air. I presume something in my profile is amiss, but I don't see where. I'd rather not remove all the plist files associated with Chrome. Any suggestions?

10-24-2011 08:54 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

If you don't see the iGetter menu in Chrome, you can install iGetter extension as explained here:
http://presenta.net/cgi-bin/faq/faq.cgi?faqname=igetterformac#37

For the Canary builds, you should use option 2 by installing manually the iGetter extension (crx file).

Regards,
iGetter Support

10-24-2011 04:31 PM

Posted by:
MidwestGeek

Find more posts by MidwestGeek

Sorry I didn't find it earlier, but I thought that I installed it as the same user. Maybe since I must authenticate to verify admin privileges, it treats me differently than the system admin. This fixed the problem.
Thanks,

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply