iGetter- mac equivilent of Go!zilla
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

06-11-2001 04:53 AM

Posted by:
Mr.Rogue

Find more posts by Mr.Rogue

Hi, I just wanted to say excellent work!! I recently got myself a G4 workstation after spending the last 2 years on an NT Box ( I know, sacrilige!). I used another excellent piece of software called Go!zilla which is what i'm likening your software to. Your software is looking like the serious mac contender to the best download manager, which gives me basically all the functionality that I need especially that beautiful redial and resume feature for us modem users who tend to keep getting disconnected when we leave our macs downloading when we've gone to bed. Any chance of getting those contextual menu clkicks in IE5 to get captured by regular clicks, because java based dowload links like buttons and menus can't usually get caught by contextual menu clicks so they go straight to the default download dialogue or built in manager.
Anyway, enough chatting, well done and good luck for the future, i'm looking forward to newer incarnations of your product.

06-11-2001 05:45 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello Mr.Rogue,
Thanks for the high opinion of iGetter.

iGetter catches clicks of hyperlinks only in Netscape Navigator and Communicator, because they fully support integration specification with other programs. We work to make click catcher plug-ins for IE browser.

Regards,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply