Forums Home | FAQ | Search  
Forums > iGetter for Windows
Three minor issues with igetter for windows !
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

03-06-2012 05:11 AM

Posted by:
Jamil

Find more posts by Jamil

I am a big fan of iGetter and have been using it for almost a year now on windows 7 ultimate x64, and now I am using the last version (2.6.5).
It's really been great to manage all downloads with iGetter, but I have faced three minor bugs and since I like iGetter, just thought mentioning them here might help you with next updates :

1.Since I usually download from weak servers, I download with 15 segments, if the servers support multiple connections from the same IP address, this helps me get higher speeds,but usually when the download reaches 99% it gets stuck and most of the times the download finishes after pausing and resuming it. The last segment has a very low speed !

2.When minimizing a maximized window and then bringing the window back to focus, it is restored in the small size and not in the maximized style (previous versions were OK)

3.When I want to move files that were downloaded with iGetter in windows 7, it always gives me this warning message:

http://i42.tinypic.com/w9cjty.jpg

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply