< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

09-23-2012 01:44 PM

Posted by:
kaczurzsolt

Find more posts by kaczurzsolt

Hello iGetter,

I'd like to ask you when will available a HiDPi update for the retina macbook pro?
Thanks your answer,

Zsolt

09-24-2012 09:07 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Zsolt,
Since this is the first request of such kind, we added it to the iGetter Wish List. Note that current iGetter version works on Retina display machines without any issues (currently there are only two 15'' high-end MacBook Pro models available). Updating iGetter icons is planed for the next major release. As of high resolution fonts, we will look what we can do, in some of the next minor updates.

Thanks,
iGetter Support

12-05-2012 01:05 AM

Posted by:
plk

Find more posts by plk

please create a retina version for igetter...igetter looks akward in retina.. this becomes compelling as imacs are also retina now..

12-05-2012 11:07 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

We tested current version of iGetter on a retina display MacBook Pro and defining its look as awkward is a bit exaggerated. However, updating fonts for retina displays is a high priority feature for the next updates.

Just out of curiosity, where did you find a retina display iMac? Currently, the highest PPI is 108 for 27'' iMac which is far from the 227 ppi of MacBook Pro 13''.

Thanks,
iGetter Support

12-22-2012 12:49 PM

Posted by:
Cliff

Find more posts by Cliff

awkward is the perfect way to describe

i agree with the above user, when comparing iGetter to everything else displayed on my MacBook Pro 15 w/Retina, "awkward" is the best way to describe it...

everything is blurry, I would love to post a screenshot but, apparently this is not possible.

02-25-2013 09:34 PM

Posted by:
Cesar

Find more posts by Cesar

iGetter for MacBook Pro Retina

Any progress on this??? As other programs have been optimized for the retina display, this app seems less and less appealing. It now sticks out like a sore thumb among the rest of my applications.

02-27-2013 06:02 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

HiDPI fonts will appear in the next (minor) release. This is what we're working on currently. New HiDPI icons are planed for the next major release.

03-26-2013 05:05 AM

Posted by:
Can AKILTOPU

Find more posts by Can AKILTOPU

I am waiting for this :(

04-27-2013 06:37 AM

Posted by:
digitalcan

Find more posts by digitalcan

any progress ? :(

05-10-2013 07:35 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Retina display support (only for the fonts) took a lot of time for us to rework visual components. Now full screen option causes troubles and delays the next (minor) release of iGetter.

Thanks,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply