iGetter Licences
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

09-24-2012 07:09 AM

Posted by:
Rob MacKay

Find more posts by Rob MacKay

I have sent two emails via the iGetter website regards my licenses. I have misplaced the licensing info.

Also, when upgrading to OSX 10.82, my existing licenses have become trials.

Would you believe that iGetter do not respond to my emails.

Once you have my money, there goes the support. Correct ????

09-24-2012 08:49 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Dear Rob MacKay,
First, the problem with your license, most probably comes from this that you've deleted your existing license file (either through clean installation of OS X or through an uninstaller app as AppZapper).

Second, you've contacted us in non working days. Your first request is from Saturday and second from 4 AM in Monday. On that same Monday (today), we've already replied to your request, so please check your email. We tend to reply to all support requests up to 24 hours at all working days and up to 48 hours at weekends. Providing a 24/7 support for a fully functional shareware that doesn't expire is unrealistic.

Third, thank you for being registered user of iGetter since 3/24/2011. We've replied to all your requests since then, so your assumption is incorrect.

Regards,
iGetter Support

09-24-2012 09:54 AM

Posted by:
Rob MacKay

Find more posts by Rob MacKay

IGetter Licenses

Thank you for your response.

I understand NOW, however there is no acknowledgement from your system.
Nor does there appear to be any advice stating please wait until the next weekday for support.

Simply put, I think most people understand your situation, but not many like being left in the dark or what may seen to be "ignored".

Again thanks for the assistance.

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply