iGetter and uploaded.net
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

10-27-2012 10:30 AM

Posted by:
Jeremy Newton

Find more posts by Jeremy Newton

I recently updated to 2.9.1 and welcomed the chrome integration again. However, I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with ul.to/uploaded.net downloads.

I have a poor internet connection and the connection drops often (2g). Until recently iGetter has been a wonderful help in grabbing downloads overnight. However, I am seeing a problem with files over 150mb and resume counts above 100 -- uploaded.net begins to refuse to resume the files at that point. I thought it might be my interent, but this happens on wifi too.

iGetter says that the file is resumable,but the server refuses to resume the upload. Again, this happens later in the download, and resumes fine early on in the download of files greater than 150mb.

Any suggestions?

10-28-2012 12:59 AM

Posted by:
Jeremy Newton

Find more posts by Jeremy Newton

Never mind

Never mind my previous post. Gonna ditch iGetter for another solution. I almost bought a license, too.

Great product overall.

01-11-2013 10:32 PM

Posted by:
Adeel

Find more posts by Adeel

uploaded.net resume problem

whenever light goes and come again uploaded.net refuses to resume a download. i am facing this problem. are you aswell? did u find any solution?

01-15-2013 03:10 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Most probably you've reached some server limit or the URL has expired.

What you may try:
1. Set "Minimal segment size" value at iGetter preferences, Acceleration panel, to 100 000 KB. This way iGetter will not try to make new connections at least 100MB from end of the file.

2. Verify that these options are ON: "Save redirected URLs" (at iGetter preferences, Advanced panel) and "Send cookies from browser" (Integration panel).

3. Find the same download link on the site and copy it. Then find the broken download in iGetter (pause it, if it's running) and double click on it to open "Item Settings" dialog. Now replace the existing URL with the one copied from the site. Confirm and resume the download.

4. Try Firefox with FlashGot add-on https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/flashgot/. You need to login to ul.to and uploaded.net before adding any download to iGetter. Don't log out from the site or close the browser until all downloads finish.

Regards,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply