Forums Home | FAQ | Search  
Forums > iGetter for Mac OS X
We're sorry but your download ticket couldn't have been found, please repeat the download process.
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

01-18-2013 01:58 PM

Posted by:
doggydogg

Find more posts by doggydogg

hi i have an uploaded premium account.
my problem is, when i download files from uploaded, usually the first few links gets downloaded. however, after a few links and completed downloads, igetter doesnt 'get' the actual file but instead downloads a file with this text
'We're sorry but your download ticket couldn't have been found, please repeat the download process.' what does this mean? never encountered this prob with extabit or ryushare.
thanks and good day

01-22-2013 05:19 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

As a premium user of ul.to, you can ask their support for an explanation. They have the logs, links, your credentials and after all they return that error.

Google returns 1040 results about this error and the most possible reason is that links have expired or your login session has expired. You need to get new links from the same download page. Also, as a rule for any site that requires authentication, don't logout from the site or close your browser until you finish all downloads.

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply