< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

09-11-2013 10:47 AM

Posted by:
Nacho

Find more posts by Nacho

Hi!

I'm evaluating your product, and seems that makes its job well.

I have a question about their usage: it will be possible to deactivate their use without exiting all of our browsers? I know we can switch off iGetter using the preferences panel, but first you must exit from all of your browsers, and sometimes is not possible if you don't want to loose too many time (reopening, logging, etc). Could be great to have a functionality that allows the de/activation of a download using iGetter, for example, pressing a key (Ctrl, etc) because sometimes could be useful.

Cheers,

09-11-2013 02:29 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Currently, it's not possible to temporarily deactivate the iGetter plugin, due to a limitation imposed by browsers. But if you use Firefox you may turn off iGetter "Integrate with Internet browsers" Tools menu function and then install the FlashGot add-on (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/220/). FlashGot will add an additional option on the Firefox "Save As" dialog where you can choose iGetter or your browser for downloading:

Regards,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply