Prevent switching to download queue
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

11-14-2013 01:41 AM

Posted by:
KimGuan

Find more posts by KimGuan

When browsing a ftp site with site explorer, adding a file to the queue causes the focus to jump to the download queue. Is there a way to prevent this?

This behaviour is very annoying because it pulls focus from the task at hand (locating files to download) and to make matters worse, the site explorer does not remember its previous state after this switch, which means a lot of time wasted navigating back to my previous point and reopening folders etc.

I have tried looking through all the setting is preferences, searched through the forums and FAQ, but can't find any solution.

11-15-2013 06:50 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Indeed, when you add download(s) by the Site Explorer, either by the drag and drop method or through the "Add to queue" command, focus moves to the queue panel. This is the first request to change that behavior, so I added it in the iGetter Wish List.

Thanks,
iGetter Support

06-09-2014 01:57 PM

Posted by:
davidc

Find more posts by davidc

It's been a year and still no fix?

It's annoying to pull focus away from the task at hand, but it's absolutely ridiculous that when you go back to the folders you were looking at that iGetter doesn't remember it's previous state and you have to navigate back to where you were before. In fact, iGetter rarely remembers it's previous state to anything.

Please fix this, your competitors don't have this problem.

Thanks

06-10-2014 11:30 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

@davidc - Would you please specify what you mean by "iGetter rarely remembers it's previous state to anything"?

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply