< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

12-16-2013 12:36 AM

Posted by:
atom77966

Find more posts by atom77966

i have a problem in igetter in macbookpro
the speed Gradually reduced till stop at the last of the download (0 KB/s)
its not a problem of connection because its back to work when i pause then start .
send me solution to mail , please
and thank you for your support In advance .

12-16-2013 08:33 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Read this thread with a similar problem:
http://www.igetter.net/forums/showthread.php3?threadid=1518

12-19-2013 03:24 AM

Posted by:
atom77966

Find more posts by atom77966

still gives (waiting) and not able to resume .
it's make me nervous
give me a solution , please ????

12-20-2013 04:12 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

If iGetter can't download, then there is some network or login problem with your downloads. To see what causes a broken/waiting state of your downloads, select some of them and look for an error at iGetter Segments tab panel. There should be an error in red color. It may be an authentication error, network error (i.e. caused by an overloaded server), full HD error, etc.

Some recommendations:
1. If the site requires authentication (error 401) you should enter your login info in the iGetter preferences, Site Manager (i.e. "http://.server.com/"). For easynews you shouldn't enter any login info.

2. If the download URL has expired you may try to get a fresh URL from the same download page, pause the download in iGetter, open its "Items Settings" dialog and paste the new URL (replacing the existing one).

3. You can set to 300 the following two options at iGetter preferences, Connections panel: Reconnect if no data received for the last: 300 seconds if the server supports resuming, or 300 seconds if the server doesn't support resuming.

4. Set "Minimal segment size" value at iGetter preferences, Acceleration panel, to 100 000 KB. Also, you may set the "Default number of segments" to 4 on the same panel. Options will take effect with the newly added downloads only.

5. Using your default browser login to the server and check "Remember me" checkbox if there is any. Don't log out from that site (you may just quit the browser).

6. Add links through some of the iGetter contextual menu commands available in your browser (i.e. "Download (selection) with iGetter").

If want to test iGetter with some other download you may start with the Apple's downloads here:
http://support.apple.com/downloads/

If the problem persists post a public download URL which reproduces the problem.

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply