Forums Home | FAQ | Search  
Forums > iGetter for Windows
Will iGetter delete a file from my seed box server?
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

06-09-2014 10:34 AM

Posted by:
davidc

Find more posts by davidc

Hello,

I would like to use iGetter to delete a file off my seed box server. Is this possible? I use SiteExplorer to navigate to the seed box, highlight a file I have there, but the delete button seems to have no effect. Am I doing this wrong?

Also, I would like to limit the download speeds from this server to my computer at home, but the speed limiter in the Acceleration pane of the Prefernces doesn't seem to have any effect.

I am using the trial version of the program until I decide if I like it. I am comparing it against CuteFTP.

Thanks in advance

06-10-2014 11:26 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello,
iGetter is a download utility, that only reads and can't modify (delete, upload, etc.) remote directories.

In order to limit the download speed, you need to turn on the "Obey Speed Limit" option in Tools menu (Ctrl+L). Then adjust the "Speed limit" slider that will appear over the average speed field.

If you want iGetter to start with applied speed limit then turn on "At startup turn on speed limit" at iGetter options, Acceleration panel.

Thanks,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply