< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

07-12-2014 05:04 PM

Posted by:
Taezar

Find more posts by Taezar

Hi,

My understanding to download a file is the Browser first Open the link and then only iGetter decide whether it is a download link or not

So, the problem is that I notice that some site need to grab the download link before the browser does (as in resume unsupported servers and alike). Other wise, the download will get error.

I have been using Internet Download Manager for a long time and it has a feature called "Force Download Key", which is IDM try to download the link before the browser does. It is quite handy feature.

Does anyone know is that anything like Force Download in iGetter or work around. I really need that feature or can someone suggest iGetter development team to add that feature.

Thanks.

07-14-2014 09:23 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Currently, you can have complete control over your downloads if you use Firefox browser with installed FlashGot add-on:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/220/

FlashGot will add an option to download the files with iGetter on the Firefox "Save As" dialog as well as several useful contextual menu commands:

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply