Too Many Broken Links, and iGetter Shuts Down
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

08-31-2014 11:56 AM

Posted by:
stevegp

Find more posts by stevegp

I use iGetter to download very large numbers of pictures, which I add to the queue in batches. Once iGetter reaches a threshold of approximately 1470 broken downloads, it will then mark all remaining downloads in the queue as broken as well, and ergo stop downloading. I then have to -suspend- all the correctly inquired addresses, and restart iGetter to download the next batch, until again it reaches the threshold of too many broken links.

Thank you for your attention.

09-01-2014 06:31 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

If there is a waiting/broken download, caused by a network or login problem, the next in the queue is started. If you don't want that, you can to turn on "Waiting items take download slots" option at iGetter preferences, Advanced panel. This way any temporary problem with your Internet connection will not trigger new downloads. However, you need to resolve the problem causing the waiting/broken state of your downloads. To see what causes the problem, select some waiting/broken download and look for an error at iGetter Segments tab panel:

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply