Forums > iGetter for Windows
saving sites in site explorer
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

04-23-2015 09:31 PM

Posted by:
Peter P

Find more posts by Peter P

Is there a way to save a download site which I visit regularly (such as a seedbox) so that I don't have to manually enter the URL every time I want to go to there? I have the site's details saved in the site manager but I can't find any way to bring up that saved site as a "click to connect" link. I expected that "site explorer" would have an option to save previously visited sites, but it loses all information every time I close iGetter. To reconnect I have to select "enter new URL" and then manually enter the details every time I want to go to. Is there some easier way to do this?

04-27-2015 08:57 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Here is the fastest way to connect to a site in Site Explorer:

First, you need to enter your login info for that site in iGetter options, Site Manager panel (menu Tools/Options/Site Manager). You can enter a site entry as follows:

The FTPS entry is for sites that use secure FTP. The point before will include all subdomains of as "", "", etc.

Then to navigate to a site:
1. Double click on "Site Explorer" entry. (It will open the "New Site URL" dialog.)
2. Select the desired site in the URL drop-down list:
3. Click the "OK" button or hit Enter. (don't enter login info, iGetter will get user info from Site Manager's entry)

iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply