Backwards step in 2.9.3
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

06-18-2015 10:41 PM

Posted by:
davidc

Find more posts by davidc

One of the changes I noticed in version 2.9.3, different than 2.9.2, is not a good one.

Now, after selecting the files I want to download from a website, a dialog box pops up asking if it's OK to add the files to the Download list. Well, of course it's OK...I just selected them!

In 2.9.2, you don't have this dialogue box. You can just go straight to the Downloads list. I don't understand the purpose of the extra step. If I didn't mean to select the file, then I'll delete it from that. It's not something that's so critical I need to confirm the action I just took.

This may not bother others as much as me..but, not something we really need, right?

06-18-2015 10:48 PM

Posted by:
davidc

Find more posts by davidc

I also wanted to say that overall, this is an awesome program. (but I couldn't figure out how just edit my original post).

06-19-2015 02:18 PM

Posted by:

Find more posts by

Actually...just noticed that the dialogue box isn't asking me anything, it's just telling me that it's added the file to the download list. Why, I don't know.

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply