< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

07-19-2015 10:11 AM

Posted by:
Steve

Find more posts by Steve

I am new to all this.

I have a keep2share account and I have been trying to configure igetter to work with k2s without success. It downloads a file of about 7 kb in a second or two and that is all.

What should the url look like? "http://keep2share.cc"? Do i put a password on the url line somewhere?

Thanks

07-20-2015 05:34 AM

Posted by:

Find more posts by

Hello,
We don't have a k2s premium account, but most filesharing services use cookies for authentication. The procedure for such sites is like this:

1. We recommend you to use Firefox browser, as it gives the best integration with iGetter. First, in Firefox you need to disable iGetter plugin in Firefox Add-ons -> Plugins page (type "about:addons", then select Plugins panel), choose "Never Activate" option for the iGetter plugin. Leave iGetter extension enabled in Add-ons panel.

2. Using Firefox, login to that site and turn on "Remember me" option if there is such. Don't logout from that site any longer or at least while iGetter downloads.

3. If site's premium area has an Options panel turn on the direct downloads option if there is such.

4. In Firefox click on a download link. When the Firefox save dialog appears choose "iGetter" option.

5. Always download the file immediately and don't pause it. If you want to start a link on the next day, the cookie option in Item Settings dialog, Advanced panel should be set to your default browser (i.e. "Firefox"). It will be set to that option if you use copy&paste or drag&drop methods to add links to iGetter.

Regards,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply