< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

07-05-2017 02:02 AM

Posted by:
Corey J

Find more posts by Corey J

Hi Guys,
I'm very new to iGetter and need a little assistance.
I have a premium account with a multihoster.
I wish to put the credentials in for the multihoster and then be able to download using any links that the multihoster supports.

I have put my credentials into the site manager but when I paste links from one of the hosts that the multihoster supports nothing happens/downloads.

Any help appreciated and happy to send screens etc - whatever needed.

Cheers

07-05-2017 01:42 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello,
We don't have a multihoster account, so we can't test it. Often filesharing sites require browser cookies, so you can't authenticate without them.

We tested uploaded.net before some time (a user provided his user data for testing) and here is what we found (replace uploaded.net with your filesharing site):

1. You need to login to uploaded.net in your default browser. Don't logout until you finish all downloads.

2. Drag&drop a link to iGetter Dock icon (or copy&paste the link). "Download with iGetter" command doesn't work for this site.

For such sites there is a small app that we use for testing. It has its own cookie repository and also it may use Safari, Firefox or Chrome cookies if available. You may install the app and drag&drop links on its Dock icon, it will transfer them to iGetter. If a login page appears in the app, then there are no authentication cookies in your browser, you need to login in the app and click "Try again" button.

Here is the app web page:
http://ionline.link/ilooklinks.html

Regards,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply