< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

12-20-2017 07:53 PM

Posted by:
ben.p

Find more posts by ben.p

Hi there,

Is there any way to have or enable the referrer quick link (begin with green arrow button) in the download info tab when downloading files?

I can click the referrer button and check URL link when downloading the files previously.

But after 2.9.5 updated, I can only check the URL link and there is no referrer button for me to click.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Cheers,

12-26-2017 09:22 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

The "Referrer" field is set automatically when you use iGetter functions available in your browser, such as "Download (selection) with iGetter" or at auto download interception (i.e. when you click on a download link). If you use drag&drop or copy&paste methods, this field is not set. So the way you add a link to iGetter, determines if "Referrer" will be set or not. If you use iGetter integration functions and it's still not set, then we need to know your browser version and some site to reproduce the problem.

This is not related to your question, but iGetter will send the "Referrer" in its server request, if the "Send "Referer" in HTTP requests" is on at iGetter preferences, Advanced panel.

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply