< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

02-16-2002 01:03 AM

Posted by:
Dan Sauvé

Find more posts by Dan Sauvé

Hello

I just thought I'd drop a line and let everyone know that iGetter browser integration seems to work (flawlessly for me so far) with the OmniWeb 4.1 sneaky peaks...

I'm running 4.1sp40 and iGetter keeps catching my downloads! This is great! ;)

Dan

03-07-2002 02:38 AM

Posted by:
Dave

Find more posts by Dave

I have sneaky peak 52 and the integration is hit and miss. Sometimes it works, generally I get a blank screen in Omniweb, some network activity, then nothing.

03-20-2002 10:55 AM

Posted by:
Stuart Cato

Find more posts by Stuart Cato

Omniweb 4

Very pleased to hear you can make igetter work with Omniweb, could you say how?

Stuart C

04-05-2002 07:15 PM

Posted by:
Dan Sauvé

Find more posts by Dan Sauvé

Works with OW 4.1...

Well, I'm not quite sure if it works with OmniWeb 4 (up to 4.0.6) or not, as I don't use those builds.

So far, it ~kinda~ works with the sneaky peeks of OmniWeb 4.1 (available here: http://www.omnigroup.com/ftp/pub/software/MacOSX/.sneakypeek/releases/). Just turn on browser integration and OW picks up clicks (sometimes). I guess the OmniGroup is getting IE plugins to work with OW ;) Yay.

In my first post above, it worked great with OmniWeb. But as Dave mentioned, its kinda hit and miss. Sometimes it works, and other times it looks like it should be working, but the URL of the download is just displayed in the location bar and does nothing... Easy to copy/paste though. But it would be nice if it worked! ;p

05-09-2002 06:48 AM

Posted by:
neoarkadia

Find more posts by neoarkadia

Process web page with Omniweb

It seems that Igetter works well with Omniweb 4.1 but I don't manage to use process web page with it I always need to reopen it in Explorer has anybody a solution?

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply