Download Queue?
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

06-20-2001 09:08 AM

Posted by:
mike

Find more posts by mike

Hello, I really like the software. I have two questions though. One, is there a way to make the downloads wait in line, so that it downloads files one at a time, and automatically starts a new download when one finishes? Now it seems to try and download all at once. Also, I don't get any banner ads on my software, which is fine by me, but it sounds like i am supposed to be seeing ads that are keeping the software free.?

06-20-2001 11:34 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

1. If you want to download files one at a time, just specify '1' in 'Max auto downloads' edit field in General Panel in Preferences.

2. The prerelease versions are absolutely free, but the final release will be shareware.
We will search for sponsors to make iGetter also available in sponsored mode - with banner ads, but free for the end users.

08-08-2001 03:15 PM

Posted by:
tiger

Find more posts by tiger

suggestion

I just try to use this software on the computer in our lab because only Mac is available in the lab, although I like to use PC. Honestly speaking, I really like this software
since I often download a lot of big video files. when I use PC, there are two powerful software called netants and flashget which have similar functions as igetter, however, they are much better and easier to use. I suggest the developers of this software refer to these two softwares to enhance it.

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply