.mov
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

03-31-2002 10:37 PM

Posted by:
malwinka

Find more posts by malwinka

I am beloved in iGetter, but I have some problem with this application. I'm using it to download audio and video files, so I have changed some MIME settings in IE preferences - for .avi, .mpeg, .mp3 and so on. I was very surprised when iGetter downloaded a .mov file from Apple web page instead of play it in browser [it was a demonstration of Dock behavior or something like this]. According to my IE preferences .mov [and .moov] should be "view with browser". I am affraid I did any mistake in File helpers settings, but where? Any ideas?

04-02-2002 03:49 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello,
To add/remove some extension to/from the iGetter list of file types monitored in your browser, you just need to add/remove the extension in the Integration preferences of iGetter. Then you must quit all opened browsers and turn off then on the 'Integrate with Internet browsers' function in the iGetter Tools menu. iGetter will set automatically your browser plug-in preferences.

Regards,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply