< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

04-23-2002 03:41 AM

Posted by:
Frédéric Côté

Find more posts by Frédéric Côté

Hi!
In a next version can you put an option to hide or close the main window. Another suggestion, put an option, when each download is finish the file(s) is/are removed from the list automatically. And I agree with anybody who ask for this, add the support for OmniWeb.

Thank you for this very good product. I'm pretty sure if you add all things I said, I will buy your software ;-)

Frédéric Côté

04-23-2002 06:00 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello Frédéric,
There is an function named Hide/Show the Main Window in the iGetter Window menu, which allows you to hide or show the main window. You can also use the cmd+M to minimize/maximize the main window.

In addition there is an option named 'On quit clear queue of finished' placed in the iGetter General preferences. This option will clear the queue of all files which have completed downloading when you quit iGetter.

For now iGetter for OS X integrates with Internet Explorer 5.1 catching mouse clicks of hyperlinks. OmniWeb is in its beta period and currently it doesn't support standard LiveConnect type browser plugin as IE.

Regards,
iGetter Support

04-23-2002 12:38 PM

Posted by:
Frédéric Côté

Find more posts by Frédéric Côté

RE: Hiding the Main Window

Ok, sorry I expressed myself very bad.

I know about the minimizing but if I click a link in IE for downloading the main window maximize automatically and I really don't want this. I don't want to see the main window at all. Because I see the speed in the dock (very nice idea you got here), I don't need the main window. If you can put a progress bar in the dock this will be nice.

About the clear on quit option, this is really useless for me because I leave the software always open. I want each download be clear after they are completed. =)

I hope you understand more. (Sorry if my english is bad)

Frédéric Côté

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply