< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

11-24-2002 08:57 AM

Posted by:
Bernd Maedicke

Find more posts by Bernd Maedicke

Hi,

I missing the mouse wheel support for horizontal and vertical scrolling in iGetter.

12-12-2002 11:16 PM

Posted by:
Will Lanni

Find more posts by Will Lanni

I am, as well

I love iGetter. I'd love it even more if the mouse wheel worked. I thought it may be my mouse drivers -- I'm using a Karna Razer Boomslang usb mouse, with the USB Overdrive drivers. Mousewheel works in most applications.

10.2.2 oS

thanks

01-14-2003 07:43 AM

Posted by:
a Martin

Find more posts by a Martin

Me too!!!

I also want mouse-wheel support in iGetter!

05-30-2003 10:08 PM

Posted by:
Carlos Barrera

Find more posts by Carlos Barrera

Me as well (since 1.8 IIRC) ;)

Any news in this point? is it being planned in the future development, if so, when will we have it?

It gets kinda weird when every single app in your computer has scroll wheel support but the one with the huuuuuuge downloads list and tab-spread layout that, when in not too big monitors (iMac anybody ? ;) ), begin to create some scroll bars everywhere.

BTW wouldn't it help to clean all this layout mess if we could be able to eliminate columns from the view? just select the ones we want in and leave the others out of our (now) clean view of the queue.

Any info would be great, as this are the only twitches in one heck of a piece of software that does what it advertises and does it well ;)

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply