After 8/15/01 Expiration?
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

08-10-2001 05:24 PM

Posted by:
Dave

Find more posts by Dave

I've been using iGetter for a couple of weeks - a really good program, imho. I had some major directory problems the first time I tried multiple downloads, but I can't really say that was due to iGetter. The problem has not come up again.

Anyway, a message has recently started popping up, which says: "The iGetter PR1.1 version will expire on August 15, 2001. Please download the new version before this date." However clicking the link takes me to a page that only has the same version available, along with a statement that it will expire on August 15, 2001.

What gives? Not having this utility won't kill me, but I really do like using it.

08-11-2001 05:48 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello Dave,
iGetter is ready for post. We make some tests and will post it today or on Monday at the latest.
There are a number of enhancements and improvements in the new version and iGetter will be also available for MacOS X as well as MacOS 7.5.3 through MacOS 9.x.

Regards,
iGetter Support

08-11-2001 07:23 PM

Posted by:
Peregrine

Find more posts by Peregrine

I agree, Dave. iGetter has to be one of the best things to happen in the Mac world lately. I'm looking forward to the new post.

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply