< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

03-19-2003 11:07 AM

Posted by:
Tomahawk

Find more posts by Tomahawk

Dear Support Team,

I paid for iGetter 1.5 and activated online on my G4/733 desktop machine. And now, I also installed another copy of iGetter 1.9 onto my G4/1000 PowerBook. I was unable to activate the serial code and could not register online.

I personally own both computers. How do I make activate and register iGetter 1.9 for my new PowerBook?

Should I pay again to use iGetter on my second machine?

03-20-2003 06:03 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello,
A purchased single license activates any copy of iGetter installed on one machine. You can do that both on MacOS and OS X using the 'Activate' function. This license can be moved on any machine, but it will allow activation only on that machine.

We offer a convenient two-license pack named "Home & Work (Desktop & Mobile)". It costs $10 US additionally for the registration of your second copy of iGetter. You can purchase it from our WebStore:
http://www.iGetter.net/cgi-bin/WebStore/index.cgi

Regards,
iGetter Support

04-20-2003 12:15 PM

Posted by:
Diacono yan

Find more posts by Diacono yan

oups

I have instaled a copy of my 1.9 version on my mother's computer in the next room but now I can't activate my copy even when I have removed the copy version it told me registration removed what must I do Now that I know that I have purchased a single license when I try to reinstal it the step 3 of the verification system return an error

04-23-2003 07:56 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello,
If you have activated another copy of iGetter on another machine, you must use the last activated license to reactivate your first copy again. If you find this difficult to do write on our support email igettersupport(at)presenta.net with the iGetter serial number of your copy and your order number and we will help you to reactivate your copy.

Regards,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply