Starting
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

05-25-2003 05:09 PM

Posted by:
Jan

Find more posts by Jan

Hi, I just got igetter, and I started it up and all is well, but I have no idea what to do with it. I did a search and it found some songs on safari, but what do I do now? I clicked on the files but nothing happens.

05-26-2003 07:01 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello Jan,
iGetter has an option for automatically interception of download URLs. If you turn on the 'Integrate with Internet browsers' Tools menu option, iGetter will intercept automatically the download links in your browser. (By default iGetter will intercept only : sit, bin, hqx, zip, gz, tgz files, set in the iGetter Integration preferences).

If you browse with the Safari beta version you may not use the integration function of iGetter because it doesn't work properly. Safari adds the download to iGetter, but you must stop the Safari downloading manually, otherwise you will get two downloads instead of one. In Internet Explorer, Camino, Opera, OmniWeb 4.1 and Netscape/Mozilla browsers it works well.

Regards,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply