iGetter suggestion
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

11-08-2003 11:11 PM

Posted by:
C. Syria

Find more posts by C. Syria

I wish there was a feature in iGetter to automatically remove downloads from the queue or to allow one-click clean up like in Kazaa or other P2P programs.

11-10-2003 04:39 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello C. Syria,
You can remove selected downloads from the queue pushing Command+Backspace. In addition, you can turn on the 'On quit clear queue of finished' General panel option.

Regards,
iGetter Support

11-10-2003 04:10 PM

Posted by:
C. Syria

Find more posts by C. Syria

Well, I would like a function that does it automatically anytime I want with one click.

11-11-2003 03:32 PM

Posted by:
Bob Rosenberg

Find more posts by Bob Rosenberg

Already in Queue Warning

When I try to do a download where the file name (or is it the URL?) already exists in the queue [since I did a download of a possibly prior version of that file], I get a informational warning that the file was (supposedly) already downloaded. Since if I can locate that entry and, after selecting it, select the "redo the download" (however it is worded) option or delete the entry and retry, why not offer a button in that warning window to delete the entry and then do the download (I say deleted since I do not think the REDO updates the entry with the correct date/time info so it is at the bottom of the queue)?

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply