iGetter resets date & time settings?
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

08-30-2001 08:45 PM

Posted by:
Dave

Find more posts by Dave

I am using OS 8.6. Since I started using iGetter 1.3, the time format that appears on my Palm Desktop software changes to a 24 hour clock from the 12 hr setting (e.g. 2:00 PM is shown as 14:00).

I can reset the clock to the 12 hour format using the OS 8.6 Date & Time control panel, but only when iGetter is NOT running; I cannot switch to the 12 hour format using the control panel when iGetter IS running. When I reset the format when iGetter is not running and start iGetter, the control panel format immediately reverts to the 24 hour clock and my Palm desktop does the same. Oddly, however, the time in the OS 8.6 desktop menubar remains in 12 hour mode.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? When I look at my appointments, the 24 hour clock REALLY bugs me. I really like iGetter, but I NEED my Palm desktop software more than I need iGetter. I guess I can reset the clock format every time I close iGetter, but that is such a hassle.....

08-31-2001 05:52 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello Dave,
Thanks for the post to our forum.

This is a known bug. We already solved it. The next version of iGetter will be posted on our site in the next two weeks.

Regards,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply