Site Explorer Question
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

03-06-2005 08:00 PM

Posted by:
themadthinker

Find more posts by themadthinker

I just downloaded iGetter 2.1, and was having a play with the new Site Explorer Function.

Frankly, I think this function is great, however there is one thing I was curious about. Is there anyway to integrate a "download all" within it, especially with regards to subfolders?

If say, there's a directory with a dozen or so folders, each of which contains maybe 5 or 6 items I want, is there any way in which I could just expand them all in Site Explorer, and then "download all", then use the standard "download all" controls to choose by selecting extension and all the other forms.

It would save me from having to expand every folder, then apple click every item that I want to download, before right clicking and selecting "add to queue".

Also, whenever I click on a .wmv it launches windows media player. How would I disable this?

Thank you

-TMT

03-08-2005 05:39 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello,
Downloading of entire sites and folders is a feature that we plan to include in future releases of iGetter. However, you can add multiple files to queue if you select desired files and then drag and drop them to queue (or a queue folder).

Regarding the .wmv files that are opened in WMP, we will look at this and fix it in the forthcoming v2.2 release.

Thanks,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply