Queue will not save
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

04-25-2005 02:39 PM

Posted by:
alphachannel

Find more posts by alphachannel

I originally had 1.95 installed and upgraded to 2.2. Problem is, the queue does not save any changes once it's closed and re-opened.
Odd thing is, if I open 1.95 and modify the queue, thoses changes appear in 2.2 when I re-open it. I'm running OSX 10.2 by the way. Thanks.

04-25-2005 03:17 PM

Posted by:
alphachannel

Where is the queue stored? I would like to make a back-up of it so that I won't have to reload all my pending downloads in case "something" happens. Thanks.

04-26-2005 11:37 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello,
iGetter v2 downloads and history files are located at "<Home folder>/Library/Application Support/iGetter". Make sure that the "Application Support" folder has the read/write/execute rights for your user (by default it has). If iGetter v2 finds the new downloads file it will no longer look for v1.x queue file.

Regards,
iGetter Support

04-27-2005 10:25 AM

Posted by:
alphachannel

Thanks for the reply. There isn't an iGetter folder present in the Application Support folder (I even did a search for all instances of the Application folder, just to be sure). Next I uninstalled the old version of iGetter (1.95), ran CacheX and Disk Utility then re-installed version 2.2. Same result -- the Queue still won't save. Any other suggestions?

04-27-2005 10:46 AM

Posted by:
alphachannel

I forgot to mention that I set the Ownership & Permissions to Read & Write for Owner, Group and Others.

04-27-2005 11:17 AM

Posted by:
alphachannel

OK I finally figured it out. It was an issue with the permissions after all. Thanks for the help!

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply