Licensing
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

06-12-2005 05:14 PM

Posted by:
George

Find more posts by George

Of course, I didn't read the license agreement, so I'm not complaining, just want a clarification. Is igetter licensed to a CPU or to a particular user? I downloaded and authorized the software in the main (admin) user, with the intent of using it in a second user on the same CPU (Powerbook). I realized that won't work when I found the license in the user's library>ap support rather than the computer level library>ap supprt. Tried moving the license to the other user's library, but that didn't work and there's no iGetter ap supprt folder in the main library. Am I out olf luck?

06-13-2005 10:23 AM

Posted by:
Ilgaz

Find more posts by Ilgaz

I am just a customer like you but you should wait for the "nag screen" go away not doing anything, when it launches, there is "Register" and "activate" menu, its not DRM stuff, it asks iGetter whether to grant license or not.

I am one heavy system reinstaller, worked for me all times

Of course you will do it from the "nagging" account.

06-13-2005 12:54 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello George,
You can activate iGetter for any user on your machine. Just use the iGetter "Activate" function (menu Help/Register/Activate tab panel) for your other users.

Regards,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply