v 2.4 batch download
< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

08-24-2005 10:18 PM

Posted by:
dabbott

Find more posts by dabbott

I'm having no success in getting the program to batch download. I fill the fields in as suggested and select the options as needed but I either get a broken link, no download, or the program exits after telling me that the galleries.php file it tries to create already exists.

I check the selected items as best I can making sure that the URL and file sequence numbers are accurate as well as checking that the range digits are correct. I make sure the destination folder exists and that the drive is not full.

Any suggestions? It should be noted that individual files download correctly [albet requiring a bit of polish manipulation].

tia

G5-2.7DP/4.5GB RAM/Radeon x800xt256MB/2x250GB-SATA/Tiger 10.4.2/wifi-Airport Extreme/iGetter 2.4/Safari/Firefox/

08-25-2005 06:48 AM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

dabbott,

Thank you for your post. If you try to add batch downloads that already exist in the queue with the same file name and location i.e. download.php at /Download folder you will receive an alert that this file already exists at this location. It seems there is a bug in v2.4 that crashes iGetter after this alert which we will fix in the next release. A workaround for this situation is to first download (or just delete) downloads that cause the conflict (in your case galleries.php) and then try to add anew all batch downloads.

Regards,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply