< Last Thread     Next Thread >
Author
Thread    Post New Thread     Post A Reply

10-01-2005 10:11 AM

Posted by:
David Spritzler

Find more posts by David  Spritzler

Hi,

I tried igetter out last week and it worked great. I was definitely leaning towards buying it, but wanted to play around with it a little more first. My unregistered copy seemed to have expired, so I installed again, but now it's not working. I'll drag a link to the screen and it kind of instantly thinks it's done, but all I get is a file on my desktop that says "mainphp" which won't open. Igetter was so easy before! What's going on?

10-04-2005 12:20 PM

Posted by:
iGetter Support

Find more posts by iGetter Support

Hello David,
It seems that you've added a web page URL that points to another web page where the real download starts. So in such cases you need to turn on the iGetter "Integrate with Internet browsers" Tools menu function. Now, when you click on a download link in your browser it will be transferred automatically to iGetter. By default iGetter will intercept only the following files: sit, bin, hqx, zip, gz, tgz, dmg (set in the iGetter Integration preferences).

Also, you can drag the downloaded "mainphp" file in your browser and see what the case is.

Regards,
iGetter Support

All times are CT (US)    Post New Thread     Post A Reply